We've helped these companies make better product decisions.
Who we serve
Our expertise lies in helping medium-sized businesses in the Australian and New Zealand markets. We have experience in both business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) contexts, across public, private, social enterprise and non-profit sectors.
So far we've collaborated with...
APNIC - Regional Internet Registry for Asia Pacific
Working with the COO, Head of HR and CIO to undertake a product management assessment and co-create and implement new initiatives to help transform and streamline their approach to product management. Over the last year we have co-created a Lean-styled product management framework, curated a product manager's toolkit, and have coached one new product manager through the entire MVP lifecycle.
Using Lean Startup framework, we developed a plan including activities, skills/people, timeline and rough cost, to help the company determine (product-market if one of their existing internal tools is capable of product commercialisation. Having identified five potential market segments, our focus now is marketing sizing and identification of problems and needs in those markets.
Co-created a Lean product management framework and a suite of tools for digital product management staff. We also coached a dozen staff in the Lean Business Canvas. Being a government institution, we also helped Te Papa with a proposed governance approach that acknowledges and supports Agile and Lean approaches to software development and digital product management.
Health Promotion Agency
Through our partnership with Nomad8, we worked with HPA to help them with a strategy they have to uplift the internal digital capability of their staff. Together we looked at their digital product environment, mapped how they take a digital idea from its early stages through to launch, co-created a new digital product framework and developed a simple product manager's toolkit for staff to use. We also provide ongoing coaching and mentoring in product management.
Other clients we've completed work for but haven't gotten around to updating this website properly:
- 25Fifteen - Agile product and workshop facilitation with 25Fifteen / Australian Payments Network who are working on a national Digital ID framework.
- Australian Internet Community Forum - Re-ignite a fora for the Australian Internet Governance community. Working with DFAT, DCA and five industry organisations (ACCAN, APNIC, auDA, EFA and Internet-AU), Sandra is the Chair of a project to re-instate/rebirth multi-stakeholder engagement across internet governance. (Sandra is a true believer in multi-stakeholder engagement ... ground up, collaborative, open and transparent internet governance basically ... that's why she works on this one)
- Office of the Victorian Information Commissioner - creation and rollout of agile 101, individual kanban and team kanban worskhops.
- Service VIC - Lean review of the organisation's approach to crafting, creating, building, deploying digital products through a product management best-practice lens.
- YangoMedia - Temporary product management to bring rigour to an internal tool. Coach and guide the team, introduce agile processes, tools and ceremonies. Sense check decisions that impact the outcome of the sprint cycle and embed product management practices and tools within the team.