Why us? Because we know agile product management.
- We’ve done almost every digital product management task many, many times over.
- We understand what drives the marketing and comms folk, we can speak the language in tech/engineering, and we empathise with ops and customer service. We relate to customers and users because we are them.
- We know how to get your product and services development better organised, better structured.
- We've got a toolkit filled with simple (yet sophisticated) processes and tools that will enable you to get your products or services to market, faster, at a higher level of quality, and in tune with what your customers actually want.
- We're thinkers, teachers and doers combined into one.
- We’re efficient, there’s no fluff or flounce. We recognise patterns and create shortcuts. We co-create with you to get everything that you need in the place at the right time, to build the right product for the right customer.
- We're easy to work with, and we pride ourselves in being more versatile than most.
Hi, I'm Sandra
I love product management and people, and have clocked 25 years working with digital/tech products and services. Being involved in creating and/or launching more than 30 digital products to market across B2C and B2B means I've seen the best and worst of what can happen.
I’ve worked across new tech and digital businesses, in addition to having extensive experience across telco/ISP, digital media, libraries, industry associations, and consumer advocacy. Along the way, I've developed and honed capabilities in the cultural and organisational challenges of transformation and tech/digital disruption. This is now what I really love.
I’m at my best when I can help organisations navigate the impacts that digital and tech disruption and new ways of working like agile, lean and design thinking, have upon your digital products and services. It makes me happy to hep you streamline and optimise the way your company brings its digital/tech product or services to market. And that includes your single best asset: your people.
Hi there, I'm Sarah
Working across product for the last 10 years, I became a Product Manager about five years ago and worked on a number of cross-platform products for the dta.gov.au, Viostream, ninemsn, Channel 9 and Endemol.
My experience ranges across the product lifecycle from ideation through to retirement, working on small as well as large multiple large-scale private and public sector products.
I'm passionate about using human centred design process and lean product methods to develop usable, valuable and feasible products and services. My love of design means I love to sketch and use lots of sticky notes.
Curious, to the point, always looking to learn new things. My superhero skill is bring order to complex things.
Hey, I'm Mike
Originally from the UK I've worked with brands most of my career through successfully starting and successfully exiting from one of Australia's best known digital agencies, Holler.
I've led award winning work for Audi, Lion, Heineken, Coca Cola, Blackmores and ESPN. In the past I've been been a coder, designer, planner and a short stint as a wildlife photographer. Currently I'm the co-founder on various startups including puffling.com.au, curator.io and aircamp.com.au and work with ProductSpace. I really believe your greatest advertisement is your product experience.
Hi, I'm Nichola
Using a blend of digital, mobile and human interaction, Nichola loves getting up close and personal with the messy world of consumers. Her core skills lie in using empathy, observation and active listening to encourage conversation, elicit stories and reveal core truths. The ultimate outcome is the opportunity to bring clients closer to their customers through inspiring and surprising insights.
Nichola has been privileged to work with a cross-section of leading and progressive product and service brands such as Viostream, Jucy, Mediaworks NZ, Panasonic, L’Oreal, Ogilvy, Pandora Streaming Radio and Mons Royale.